1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Muscovy Ducklings in northwest Washington State - Pied, Barred, Lavender & Chocolate

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by danotoyou2, Jun 11, 2015.

1. danotoyou2

danotoyou2 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 14, 2014
    Muscovy ducklings hatched out 6/1 and 6/3 and ready for homes! They come from good quality stock and the parents free range on our forested 11 acres with a 30' pond. These ducklings have had access to bugs, greens and the entire outdoors as their mothers take them around the property.

Duckling colors will be Black Pied, Black Barred, Dark Chocolate, and Lavender.

$6 each, or 4 for $20. Located just outside of Port Townsend WA at Cape George Farm.

2. Ecwynes

Ecwynes Out Of The Brooder

Jun 16, 2015
    Calabasas, California
    Hi;

I would be very interested in buying some Muscovies from you. Are you willing to ship to Los Angeles?

Thank You,

Kimberly

3. danotoyou2

danotoyou2 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 14, 2014
    I would if the heat weren't such an issue right now. :/ I wouldn't expect any poultry to fare well in this heat now.

4. LonelyPageTurne

LonelyPageTurne Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2014
    indiana
    Do you have any chocolate drakes you'd ship?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by