Muscovy Ducklings! Possible Silver, Blue, Chocolate, Wild-Type, Pied, Black with a White Head

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by cukooformarans, Apr 20, 2012.

1. cukooformarans

cukooformarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2011
    Alabama
    If anyone is interested, I have some precious muscovy ducklings for sale. The father is a lilac (blue and chocolate) drake. Hens are wild-type black, blue pied, silver, black canzine (black with a white-head). They are really beauties and the ducklings may be any mixture of the above colors. They are 1 -day old (some just hatched) to about 3 or 4 weeks old. I am asking 7dollars a piece. I don't ship, so they would be pick-up only in the Rockford area. If you want to see pics, let me know! :)

Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
  2. hdowden

hdowden Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    would you ship eggs?

3. cukooformarans

Apr 22, 2011
    Alabama
    Right now all of my ducks are either setting or raising babies. However, I can let you know when they start laying again if you would be interested. These are the broodiest birds I have ever seen!!! [​IMG]

4. cukooformarans

Apr 22, 2011
    Alabama
    [​IMG]Here are some of them. I was not able to get pics of all of the hens but you can see the cute babies! :)[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. kellyn

kellyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 17, 2011
    bunnell, Florida
    How much would shipping to NE florida be?

6. cukooformarans

Apr 22, 2011
    Alabama
    I am sorry but we are not currently set up to ship. Thanks for you interest though!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by