1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Muscovy Ducks and Drakes

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by crissycriss, Dec 28, 2013.

1. crissycriss

crissycriss Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2012
    Heflin Alabama
    I Need to rehome most if not all my ducks.They are mostly Chocolate a few black with white
    heads.I have a couple of blue with white heads free. I live in Heflin Alabama area must pick up no shipping.

2. sheherazae

sheherazae Out Of The Brooder

Apr 13, 2012
    Southwestern PA
    How many do you have? How many girls and how many boys?

3. crissycriss

crissycriss Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2012
    Heflin Alabama
    I have 28 6-7 drakes maybe more. i hAve a couple of drakes thats i think would be blue with white heads.A chocolate pied a couple black with white heads.
    The ducks are chocolate most have a white head. Some are white mostly. They are all this years babys.I have a one blue male with a white head that has angle wing on one wing.

One of my husbands friends is coming Sat. to take some to the sale.If you are interested i will keep some back. let me know

Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  4. frog30117

frog30117 New Egg

Feb 28, 2012
    I live in Cedartown, GA, and I would like to receive as many of the ducks that you may have. Please let me know asap. I have plenty of room for them.
    Jen

5. shawnadoodlebug

shawnadoodlebug Out Of The Brooder

Jun 1, 2011
    covington,ga
    Are you still looking for them a home?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by