Muscovy Ducks/ Ducklings- NPIP

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by learycow, Sep 17, 2012.

1. learycow

learycow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    I have tons of muscovies for sale.

1 choc pied hen, will be a year old in October. Hatched 2 clutches this year and is currently laying eggs to get ready for a third! $30
    4 chocolate/ chocolate pied hens, hatched in June/July. $16 each
    Lots that are 6-12 weeks old. All are living outside. I have some white with caps, black, black and white pied, chocolate pied, and one lavender left. These are unsexed at the moment, $10 each

I also have some that just started hatching today from 2 different hens. One is a black and white pied hen mated to a black and white pied drake (throw all colors, last year I got black, chocolate, buff, lavender, solids and pieds), the other is a buff/silver hen mated to a blue fawn drake. She hatched some beautiful rare colored babies earlier in the summer! All newly hatched babies are $6 each straight run

While local pick-up is preferred, I can and will ship. Please note that I am not responsible for any shipping/handling mishaps. I have only shipped ducklings before (never had a problem) but I am willing to ship the adults and juveniles as well.
    If seriously interested and need shipped, please send me a private PM and we can sort out the shipping details. I only have boxes for ducklings so would have to order boxes for the larger ducks. So send me your zip code and let me know which ones you are interested in and we can calculate the shipping costs.

Payment can be made by bank check through mail. I do have Paypal but prefer to use it only if necessary.

PM me if you would like individual pictures. I have included some that are terrible quality (taken with my phone) just to give an idea of what they look like.

2. farmer9989

farmer9989 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 24, 2011
    alba texas
    do you still have any left

3. AhyokaAcres

AhyokaAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2012
    North Carolina
    Do you sell hatching eggs

4. learycow

learycow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    I do not have enough ducklings to ship but if someone close by is interested I have 5 ducklings.

The rest, adults and juveniles, are still available. I am working with someone who wants some shipped but nothing is set in stone or paid for yet.

AhyokaAcres- I only sell Muscovy eggs when I have extra and don't have hens sitting. As of right now, I have 2 hens sitting and a few that just hatched some so should be laying again soon. Though there is a chance they are done until spring.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by