Muscovy Ducks in VA---FREE---Pick-Up Only

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Acre of Blessings, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    My neighbor has 10 Muscovy Ducks for free. There are 6 females and 4 males. You must take all of them. These are very well taken care of ducks. They are flighty for those that may be new to ducks and they will need their wings clipped every so often.

If you are interested in picking up these ducks you can PM me or send me an e-mail letting me know a time. Please give me a day or two of advanced notice due to the fact that my neighbor is a business woman and is very busy with her mini-farm so an appointment for a pick-up is very necessary.

Edited to add that you need to bring your own crates/boxes with holes for transporting these ducks as my neighbor does not have any to loan/give out.

Thanks

Last edited: Sep 10, 2009
  2. kygal

kygal Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2009
    Sharpsburg, KY
    What city are you in?

3. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Yes, where in VA? [​IMG]

4. Acre of Blessings

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    We are in Axton, Va. which is at the lower part near the NC border. Between Martinsville & Danville.

5. Acre of Blessings

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    anyone?

6. kygal

kygal Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2009
    Sharpsburg, KY
    Would love to have some ducks, but can't drive that far for them. [​IMG]

7. Acre of Blessings

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Quote:That's totally understandable. I am hoping someone here will speak up and want them.

As mentioned before they are some very well taken care of ducks, come on.....I know someone must be looking for some ducks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by