Muscovy ducks need a home

Dec 8, 2017
About 10-12 tame Muscovy Ducks were dumped on a private island near Chincoteague Island VA, 23336/Accomack County. I am trying to find someone to adopt them or a farm rescue for them. Currently they are surviving on feral cat food. I will require vet references and to meet you there to take the ducks. I do not have cages for them. I can provide pics later. Thanks for listening and your consideration. Michele 410-382-9710

About 10-12 tame Muscovy Ducks were dumped on a private island near Chincoteague Island VA, 23336/Accomack County. I am trying to find someone to adopt them or a farm rescue for them. Currently they are surviving on feral cat food. I will require vet references and to meet you there to take the ducks. I do not have cages for them. I can provide pics later. Thanks for listening and your consideration. Michele 410-382-9710
Hi Michelle:
Thank you for trying to help these ducks. I'm assuming that you have already done so, but just in case: Have you tried searching for Farm Animal Sanctuaries, Avian Rescue, Duck Rescue or Muscovy Breeders in/around your area? They might be able to help, even if it's only to direct you to another who may be able to provide them a home. Also, your local Animal shelter might have a list of possible contacts who could help.

Best of luck

Back
Top Bottom