Muscovy Ducks

beachmamma5

Chirping
6 Years
Dec 29, 2015
Hello, I am new to BYC and I have some questions about these ducks. We moved to AL recently and we had two of the black and white. One of them has died and we are in search of more in our area. I have read they don't do well alone. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Hello, welcome to BYC! There are threads at the bottom of the forum page for buy, sell, trade as well as in the social part for people in the same area. Hope this helps.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm a chicken person and don't know much about ducks (although I've had a few), but definitely post on our Duck link that Yorkshire coop left with you and take advantage of our duck experts there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Welcome to Backyard chickens. You can find duck threads, at "Other Backyard Poultry," forum., if you have duck specific questions.

welcome-byc.gif

Here's the duck breed focus thread on Muscovy's...maybe someone there can direct you to a source (plus it's just interesting reading):
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1070028/duck-breed-focus-muscovy

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom