1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Muscovy eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickenlittle32, Sep 9, 2009.

1. chickenlittle32

chickenlittle32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2009
    Rayne Louisiana
    Does anyone sell muscovy hatching eggs? After i looked at thread with all these beautiful muscovies...now I'd like to get some. Thanks!

2. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

my girl stopped laying but i will PM you the e mail for someone who might be interested in mailing you some. not sure if she ever has before though. she told me she charges $12/dozen for mixed colored scovy eggs. i have some of hers in the bator that are due the middle of the month, it's more exciting not knowing what colors youre going to get.

3. chickenlittle32

Apr 19, 2009
    Rayne Louisiana
    I emailed her but she doesn't have any eggs available at this time. She's got a few broodies and the younger ones aren't laying eggs. LOL So, if anyone else knows of someone or has any, please let me know. Thanks!

4. chickenlittle32

Apr 19, 2009
    Rayne Louisiana
    Anybody?? [​IMG]

5. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Scovies are usually seasonal layers. You might not find anyone with hatching eggs this time of year. I bet you have no problem finding some in the Spring though [​IMG]

6. chickenlittle32

Apr 19, 2009
    Rayne Louisiana
    [​IMG] I am always looking for something during the wrong season... LOL

7. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Mine are laying sporadically right now.

Otherwise, I'll have some in the spring.

I have black pieds, chocolate pieds, blue/fawns and chocolate ripples!

8. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    You might be able to find young ducks this time of year. Keep an eye on craigslist. People reduce flock size going in to winter. That's how I got my first 3 ducks for free [​IMG]

9. chickenlittle32

Apr 19, 2009
    Rayne Louisiana
    What do you charge to ship...for 6? Or like a mix?

10. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Quote:$25 including shipping. I could either do a mix of eggs (from each pen) or I could send you all of one color...or however you wanted to do it!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by