Muscovy Lovers whats your favorite color?

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by allanimals21, Sep 10, 2010.

1. allanimals21

allanimals21 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2009
    MN
    I was outside with my birds today are realized aside from Charlie my white drake. I really have a thing for chocolates and solid blues. I had a blue drake that was just gorgeous that just up and disappeared. I have not a clue where too. Anyways share pics and what not of your fav. colors or fav ducks in general!

2. swheat

swheat The Bantam Barn

Mar 18, 2008
    Alabama
    My Coop
    I like several colors of the muscovy, but these Lavenders seem to stick out for me [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    okay so this is just my fav duck.. he is pretty but he's got the best personality. he's a huge momma's boy!
    [​IMG]

this is one of my favorite colored girls. she's so pretty!! and she has one 3/4 black feather!!!
    [​IMG]
    see it's not all black
    [​IMG]

and this is my other fav. she was pretty befire she had kids. she still is but her feathers are kinda tattered from my drake.
    [​IMG]

4. keeperofthehearth

keeperofthehearth Chillin' With My Peeps

I will be back to post more later! [​IMG] I love them all, solid, pied, barred. I do have a facination for Scovies who are pied,barred,whiteheads. I only have 2 blk like that right now and am interested in seeing blue and chocolate in that combination if I can get a few bred.
    Here is Charlotte, Blk Pied Barred Whitehead, 2yrs old and a fab. very protective mom. She will brood her ducklings, and chase off drakes, till they are fully feathered out. [​IMG] This is her "on guard" stand. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. LMEggs

LMEggs Show Me Feathers Poultry CO

May 4, 2008
    I love them ALL!
    This is Scuba a young hen duck
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is Jungle a new Drakelet keeper!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Baby with foster brahma momma
    [​IMG]
    Few of my Chocolate red Solids in the "silly putty" stage
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    More babies with button brooder buddies
    [​IMG]
    Heres A few more ladies
    This one devloped a white head but the rest of her is solid black!
    [​IMG]
    Her sis here is now a solid black with a tiny white feather under the head on neck
    [​IMG]
    Blue drake windal in front and pip pip the blue pied hen and silver pied hen behind windal
    [​IMG]
    Silver Hen
    [​IMG]
    LOL getting some stretching done!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And Pip Pip
    [​IMG]
    MY FAVORITE DUCK EVER!! Not because of his color but his loving personality! All he wants is a pat on the head! Just like a big puppy
    [​IMG]

And a many more LOL

Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
  6. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

Blueberry is my current favorite as far as color goes [​IMG] He is a Self Blue(aka Lavender) & is just gorgeous!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. kylee2katie

kylee2katie Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2010
    Stuttgart, Arkansas
    I love the different colors that everyone else has - I am so jealous!! I only have two - I think they are both beautiful - even on the rooftop at 7:00 on a Saturday morning(the last picture)!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    what beautiful pics. I have 8 muscovies 2 drakes and 6 ducks. 3 girls are solid white , the rest are white with blk except the oldest and he's solid blk. I love the lavender and chocoate so pretty.

9. roocrazy

roocrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2009
    minnesota!!!!
    not sure what color they are but i call them blue rippled red

10. swheat

swheat The Bantam Barn

Mar 18, 2008
    Alabama
    My Coop
    Quote:I have some young chocolate ripples that are just getting some feathers in...I have been waiting [​IMG] for them to feather out.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by