Status
Not open for further replies.

La Roux

In the Brooder
9 Years
Feb 2, 2010
San Jose
Hello all,

I have come to the choice of making this thread for those who have dedicated themselves for this beautiful duck. From what I have heard, the deadline of their being banned is coming up, fast. Let this be a thread for those who would like eggs to hatch, or ducks for adoption. I, for one, am planning on hatching eggs very soon. To the moderators, please keep this thread alive!

LR

Good thread idea! If anyone can reserve a couple muscovy eggs for me (eating of course
wink.png
) , that would be great. I would need them in about 25 days. So anyone that has a couple of eggs they wanna sell, tell me!
big_smile.png

i have eggs being laid, unfortunately i am not willing to send them, but if you are close i will be more than happy to sell them!!

i love my muscovies and some stupid ban is not going to keep me from selling my ducklings. come arrest me, i don't care. that just means people are wasting their time with stupid stuff instead of catching real crimminals
big_smile.png

Oh, your is So Cal!! We are in san jose hahahahaha, just south of San Fran. Ah well.... I am sure there will be other byc'ers out ther {wink wink}. I have a WONDERFUL creek that is just waiting for them duckies!!!

I just had a Local ask me to incubate some eggs for him or save 20 ducklings for him. I don't think many people know about the ban but I do think it will make the demand higher after it goes into effect and people find out...we'll just have to see what happens.

I don't have any eggs available right now but might later on. also dont mind shipping.

Ok, I am just worried that we will get caught. That was why I was like " OMJ!!! 2 weeks to get these eggies!!!" We have a creek running through our yard, would that be safe? I have heard they roost in the trees. What about the wild ducks? Do scovies come home to roost?

Roocrazy: INO!!! This whole thing is very innapropriate. I do not remember, go on the scovy thread, there is a few bycers with it under their posts.

Well this will probably be like the 5th or 6th locked thread on the same dead horse of a subject.

ps, I have access to all the eggs all y'all could ever want. hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom