Music for my pekins

LucyLucky

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jan 20, 2015
I have 2 female pekins named Lucy and Lucky and I let them listen to the radio (which plays country) during the day. I wanted to know if I left the radio on at night would it keep them awake? They love listening to the radio during the day as they have something to listen to other than the little heater they have toasting up their pen. Does anyone else do this for their ducks or am I just being a weird person??

I have 2 female pekins named Lucy and Lucky and I let them listen to the radio (which plays country) during the day. I wanted to know if I left the radio on at night would it keep them awake? They love listening to the radio during the day as they have something to listen to other than the little heater they have toasting up their pen. Does anyone else do this for their ducks or am I just being a weird person??

I've never tried this for ducks, but I used to have a parrot that loved heavy metal. I don't think it would hurt to leave it on all night. Maybe turn it down lower at night?

Back
Top Bottom