Music, music, music!

PeterM00use

In the Brooder
Oct 31, 2021
It's beautiful, my friend! I think you have the most attractive and exciting hobby possible. I would like to be a musician too, but unfortunately, I don't have a musical ear. Anyway, I love listening to music, especially Latest Dancehall Songs. It always lifts my spirits and gives me incredible energy, which literally flows through my veins. It's beautiful!

musikfan

Chirping
Nov 23, 2021
I just happened upon this thread and couldn't resist contributing. I have a degree in music education and taught choral and instrumental music for over 12 years before I switched to Spanish (my other passion). I was a piano major in college, so I spent a lot of time at the bench trying to improve my skills so that I'd be ready for my senior recital (which was 30 years ago..LOL!). I still play regularly in my church. I also play flute and bass guitar in my spare time. Music is one of the most enjoyable hobbies and I have always felt so blessed to be able to do something that I know brings joy to others. The world would be an empty place without music. I also enjoy doing vocal work whenever I get a chance.

My favorite styles of music are worship/gospel, anything from the big band era, and I also love Chicago, the Carpenters, The Mamas and the Papas, and other various artists from different eras. I was classically trained so I do enjoy classical music artists, but I am not really into opera even though I had to study it as part of my music education. I also enjoy really good organ music - the bigger the pipe organ, the better!

Top Bottom