Music.

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by KWAK, Jan 8, 2012.

1. KWAK

KWAK Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2009
    Michigan
    Any one out there besides me obsessed with music?
    I love it!

Who's your favorite artist?
    song?
    genre?

I love Micheal Buble, Adele, and any jazz (a teen that likes jazz, According to kids at school it makes me wierd:p)
    My favorite song is Someone like you.

2. KWAK

Feb 2, 2009
    Michigan
    Any one?

3. MNShepherdess

MNShepherdess Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2011
    Minnesota
    Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Evanescence, Adele, Lady Gaga, Rhianna, Eminem, Godsmack, Sugarland, etc, a wide plethora of musical taste here. Not real big on jazz & blues, but can tolerate some. I knew quite a few teens in high school that liked jazz...isn't that was jazz club is for? ;-) I know, I know, bad joke [​IMG]

4. KWAK

Feb 2, 2009
    Michigan
    I really like all music, just jazz is my favorite! I love some of Lady GaGa's songs!!!

5. ChicksterJo

ChicksterJo Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 19, 2011
    Grounded on Earth
    Ok, I have to admit it, Lady Gaga is my guilty pleasure...[​IMG]

I've been listening to a lot of country (old ones) lately - I'm also getting to Iris Dement ("My Life" is amazing!!) and Greg Brown..But I also love some classical music. Well I like songs from a variety of genres.

6. Blonde

Blonde Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2011
    Narnia
    I love music! My favorite type is orchastra! But not like beehtoven or whoever... Like songs with heavy violin or piano!

7. KWAK

Feb 2, 2009
    Michigan
    I love this song!

8. Moonlight Piano

Moonlight Piano Chillin' With My Peeps

Anything with a Banjo, and anything that has piano or violin, I also really love the cello [​IMG] . My favorite composer for the piano is Debussy, and for banjo Jens Kruger. Other than that I love Gospel, and the old country like Patsy Cline, Loretta Lynn, and George Jones [​IMG] .

God bless,
    Tyler.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by