Music.

KWAK

Crowing
14 Years
Feb 2, 2009
Michigan
Any one out there besides me obsessed with music?
I love it!

Who's your favorite artist?
song?
genre?

I love Micheal Buble, Adele, and any jazz (a teen that likes jazz, According to kids at school it makes me wierd:p)
My favorite song is Someone like you.

Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Evanescence, Adele, Lady Gaga, Rhianna, Eminem, Godsmack, Sugarland, etc, a wide plethora of musical taste here. Not real big on jazz & blues, but can tolerate some. I knew quite a few teens in high school that liked jazz...isn't that was jazz club is for? ;-) I know, I know, bad joke
smile.png

I really like all music, just jazz is my favorite! I love some of Lady GaGa's songs!!!

Ok, I have to admit it, Lady Gaga is my guilty pleasure...
tongue.png

I've been listening to a lot of country (old ones) lately - I'm also getting to Iris Dement ("My Life" is amazing!!) and Greg Brown..But I also love some classical music. Well I like songs from a variety of genres.

I love music! My favorite type is orchastra! But not like beehtoven or whoever... Like songs with heavy violin or piano!

Anything with a Banjo, and anything that has piano or violin, I also really love the cello
lol.png
. My favorite composer for the piano is Debussy, and for banjo Jens Kruger. Other than that I love Gospel, and the old country like Patsy Cline, Loretta Lynn, and George Jones
big_smile.png

God bless,
Tyler.

Back
Top Bottom