MUST SELL - Fullstock Cuckoo Morans roo (Morgantown, KY)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ChickenWisperer, Jan 24, 2009.

1. ChickenWisperer

ChickenWisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2008
    KY
    Okay guys, I've got a extremely gorgeous Cuckoo Morans boy that HAS to go. He is fullstock, and came from what i would consider to be a 6 or 7 on the marans egg chart. I do not know what bloodline he is from, though.

All my birds are healthy - we have never had any KNOWN diseases, infections, ect ect. Just the occasional runny nose and diarreah, that always passes within a few weeks, mainly caused by the dust in the coop and switching to new feeds. None of my birds are vaccinated for anything.

He is honestly the BEST roo I have EVER been around in my life. He is good with his girls, very protective, and keeps all of them in check when free-ranging; and he has NEVER shown ANY aggression towards any humans, dogs, or cats - In fact, every so often he meanders over to me or my father, and will stay and stare at us until we pet him allitle.

He was hatched on May 23, 08'. I have LOTS of pictures of him, just cant get them to load! Just e-mail me and I will be more than happy to send you TONS of pics! There is also an older picture on my website.

My reason for selling this amazing boy? I dont need any roos. Ive realized that now. And with introducing little ones, when not having enough hens already, it could be bad. And besides that, he needs to be in a breeding pen, or just have more girls in general. I want him to go to a GOOD home.

If you want to come meet him and the girls, just e-mail me, and we can set something up. Also, i will be willing to travel some to get him to a good home. Im asking 7$ for him.

Thanks guys!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by