Must watch this! Moved me to tears...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by jenniemig, Feb 8, 2014.

1. jenniemig

jenniemig Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 28, 2014
    Jacksonville, Florida

2. chooks4life

chooks4life Overrun With Chickens

Apr 8, 2013
    Australia
    I'm sorry, but having been around the interwebs for a while, I would not click on something unless sure of the safety of it. You've got 50-odd posts but that doesn't actually prove you're not a bot. No offense is intended, just offering a reason why many would not even check out something you link to. It's not worth the risk. Bots are really convincing these days, very sophisticated. Best wishes.

1 person likes this.
  3. jenniemig

jenniemig Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 28, 2014
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Didn't think about the possibility that someone would think it was a virus, but these days you never know. If anyone is curious you can go directly to youtube and search for Kentucky State Choir and watch it there.

4. chooks4life

chooks4life Overrun With Chickens

Apr 8, 2013
    Australia
    Yeah, the roundabouts route is the safest one, more's the pity. They're recommending you don't use bookmarks, but always type the url in the browser, and my internet service provider sends me an email telling me to click on a link in the email to go to their site to see more tips on how to stay safe on the internet, but one of the golden rules is not to click on links in emails even if they're legitimate senders, but that's still how we do business.... LOL! Crazy.

Sorry for the doubt but I'm sure you understand. Some bots are very, very convincing lately.

I have debated at length with a bot about whether or not it was a bot and it insisted it was human and tried to convince me but I know for a fact that it was a bot.... Albeit a harmless one... It's just that their company didn't want to admit their 24/7 customer service officers are in fact bots. A few legitimate companies are using them now.

I went to YouTube to see the clip you're referring to, and it was a good job, well sung. :D

Best wishes.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by