Mute Swans

Iain Utah

Crowing
12 Years
Dec 17, 2011
I work with a local bird rescue group and we recently had 7 adult mute swans brought in. We have had them examined by a certified avian vet and they are ready to be placed in new homes. They are well socialized with humans. We know there are two established pairs in the group, but are unsure of the genders of the others.

Adoption fee is $400 each.
Shipping is approximately $130 ($30 for box and another $100 for shipping)
Will obtain a health certificate for an additional $50, upon request

Please pm me or call Richard at (801) 688-6911 for more information.

UPDATE: Thanks to wonderful people adopting our swans (including a BYC member) we only have 2 left!! We have one male/one female who live together but are not an established pair. I sure would love to find another BYC member to adopt them!

Last edited:
We have a few that are pinioned and believe one is a solo male. We have not had them dna sexed as we are a non profit rescue and the board has not yet authorized payments for sexing. But we make arrangements to have that done, if necessary.

We have found homes for three of the swans, but we still have two establish pairs available for adoption!

Beautiful! I have 23 swans, so I don't think more would be a good idea... Plus I don't have any money right now.... Lol my mute swans (Victoria and Elliot) had babies and I always keep them
1f602.png
my black Aussie looks funny swimming around with all those mutes

Beautiful! I have 23 swans, so I don't think more would be a good idea... Plus I don't have any money right now.... Lol my mute swans (Victoria and Elliot) had babies and I always keep them
1f602.png
my black Aussie looks funny swimming around with all those mutes
do you have or will you sell if you do fertile swan eggs?

I believe there is one pair left. They are $800, plus shipping if you are not local. The rescue does not sell hatching eggs of any kind.

Back
Top Bottom