Mutt chickie models ensemble..pics page 2

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by luvmychicknkids, Sep 27, 2008.

1. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Alright, fine, not really. LOL Actually I plan to make my Holiday cards this year with a pic of one of my babies. IF a Turken hatches. I have three developing. I made the hat and scarf today. My shower curtain is a green, crushed velvet, from the 1960's. Thinking it would make the perfect backdrop. [​IMG] My husband thinks I have lost my mind....says these clothes better not wind up on his La Fleche babies that should hatch at the same time......ohhhhhhh, alright, sure. (insert evil laugh here)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 29, 2008
  2. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    LOL omg Christy that is to cute... i can already see the pics in my head and it's gonna look WAY to cute i love the whole combo going on Lol i can't wait

3. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    At a bare minimum I am going to make a little chick very, VERY, mad!!!!!!! LOL

4. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    Quote:LOL!! so true.. she's gonna give you that look like :thun then your gonna have to give her treats to calm her down...

5. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Can't wait to see a Turken modeling that.

That there is funny, I don't care who ya are!

6. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    LMAO I will be keeping an eye out for those Christmas pics! [​IMG]

7. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

turkens give me nightmares,,,, but maybe if i see 1 in that it may not be so bad hehe [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. mrsengeseth

mrsengeseth Chillin' With My Peeps

LOL that'll be a real cute card!!

9. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Quote:uh huh...you will do that or scar it for life. [​IMG]

10. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Thanks everyone!!!! I am pretty sure my husband even secretly thinks it is kinda cute or funny or something besides just horrible!!! LOL

I will be posting a pic as soon as I get one done. [​IMG] They are due to hatch on......ummm......I think the 3rd. [​IMG] Gonna have to watch it get to EXACTLY the right stage (want it before the awkward stage), not too little, not too big.......

See, the1much....instead of Turkens giving you nightmares, now we will be giving Turkens nightmares. [​IMG]

Next it will be therapy for turkens instead of sweaters!!!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by