Mutt duck eggs for sale in Indiana

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by duck&chickencrazy, Jan 27, 2009.

1. duck&chickencrazy

duck&chickencrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2008
    Indiana
    Anyone interested...they are buffs, blue swedish, cayuga, and pekin mixes. I have no idea yet on what egg is what, i have not seperated them yet, so right now they are laying so i figured might as well see if anyone wants them. I cant hatch anymore and it seems like they are going to waste if we just eat them. We dont really even like duck eggs, just chicken. I have been getting about 3-5 a day.

Dozen=$15 shipping included or best offer

Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
  2. Mojo Chick'n

Mojo Chick'n Empress of Chickenville

duck&chickencrazy :

Anyone interested...they are buffs, blue swedish, cayuga, and pekin mixes. I have no idea yet on what egg is what, i have not seperated them yet, so right now they are laying so i figured might as well see if anyone wants them. I cant hatch anymore and it seems like they are going to waste if we just eat them. We dont really even like duck eggs, just chicken. I have been getting about 3-5 a day.

Dozen=$15 shipping included or best offer

I'd be interested, but hubby said no shipped eggs til it warms up - but hopefullly this will make someone else look [​IMG]

I think hubby says no shipped eggs partly 'cause they are duck eggs (and I have 20 blue swedish ducklings coming in the mail next week [​IMG] )

I showed him the post, though, I asked pretty please [​IMG] he said I should wait til the other 20 are out of my sewing room [​IMG]

good luck finding homes for em​

3. chickensducks&agoose

chickensducks&agoose Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm in vermont, and would be super interested in May... It is so snowy here that my ducks went outside and just disappeared! poof! I had to walk over to where they disappeared and scoop them out of the snow... they're indoor ducks now...

4. duck&chickencrazy

duck&chickencrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2008
    Indiana
    Just PM me if your interested....i will be seperating them in early febuary and they should be pure by late march if any one wants pure ones then.

5. BigByrd24

BigByrd24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 27, 2008
    S.E. Kansas
    chickensducks&agoose :

I'm in vermont...

[​IMG]
    Where About?? I Lived in Northfield,Vt til I was about 18.. All my family still up there..​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by