My 10 Leghorns are 2 years old today

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by branagh, Aug 7, 2009.

1. branagh

branagh In the Brooder

Dec 2, 2007
    Nova Scotia
    My 10 Leghorns are 2 years old today The day I picked up the day old chicks and brought them home, I fell in love with them.

To anyone who is thinking of getting some chickens but are unsure of it, all I can say is do it. You won't regret it.

They will make you smile and laugh everyday. :cool:

2. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    [​IMG] You got the chicken love thing going on! It's Ok you can talk to us about it....we know where you're coming from! Happy anniversary on your leghorn's birthday...and hopefully MANY more...[​IMG]

3. kandoos

kandoos Taking a Break

Jul 22, 2009
    Great !, congrats ...

4. Shannon's Chix

Shannon's Chix Songster

Apr 30, 2009
    N.E. Florida
    [​IMG]

5. cmom

cmom Hilltop Farm

Nov 18, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

6. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    How are they doing when it comes to laying?

7. Serrin

Serrin Songster

And ain't it a GRAND addiction??? I can think of no place half so worth being as simply being in the company of chickens! Such diverse personalities. The constant activity. Those wonderful little trill noises they make when you cuddle them. The hilarious moments when they try to chase down a grasshopper...and then catch it...and then it's off to the races again when everyone else tries to get the grasshopper away from the first one who caught it....I could just go on and on......

Yup! You can definitely talk to us about your addiction and know you'll be talking to people who honestly understand! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: