1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My 2yr old Made me Cry Today...

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by hollymh, Apr 28, 2009.

1. hollymh

hollymh *A Scrambled Egg*

Feb 8, 2009
    Texas
    So we were waking up and my daughter is in the bed with me watching tv, I'm still laying there hoping she will magically fall back asleep so I can at least sleep until 6 or so LOL So she gets in my face with her head on my chest and says "mommy, I hungry, breakfast"... So I giggle and say "ok,doodle" THEN she says "EWWWW, STINKY STINKY!!!; "MOMMMYYY CRAP CRAP CRAP!!" Appraently I have some raunchy morning breath... I hit the floor laughing, I know she shouldn't say crap but that's the only non-curse word and since we don't cuss at our house I unknowingly say it often... I just better start watching my mouth, I told her it's not nice to say things like that and that her little mouth is too pretty for wordy dirds, all the while I'm laughing so hard on the inside...

So what's the darndest things your kids have said to you?!

2. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    Wow Daddy you're fat... And i plolitley looked at him and said " Well soon your rude.."

3. hollymh

hollymh *A Scrambled Egg*

Feb 8, 2009
    Texas
    Quote:OMG! I would have died! When I had my daughter my two younger brothers came to visit and my youngest one wasn't old enough to ride the go-carts by himself yet so my husband had to ride with him, weellll my husband put on about 70lbs when I was pregnant so when they came back from racing my lil brother looks at my husband and says "we lost beucase you are so fat and the car couldn't go" I was awe struck and then laughed histraically and then I fet bad for hubby... Kids are too honest lol

4. ams3651

ams3651 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    Oh i know what you mean. You know you shouldnt laugh but you cant help it. Apparently I have said 1 too many times that my older son is a pain in my [butt] because one day the youngest said his brother was a pain in the .....

5. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    i told that one a few time before. We (oldest DD and me)went down stairs one saturday morning and saw our 300pounds+ neighbor mowing his lawn just wearing some shorts and NO shirt on. She looks at me and says "WOW mom the neighbor got bigger boobs than you... and i sport 36Ds.

6. newchickenfamily

newchickenfamily Chillin' With My Peeps

I got a bad morning breath story too...when my oldest DD was 2-ish, she came to my side of the bed to wake me up. She was right in my face and when I replied to her question, she screwed up her face and said "EWWWW you have a stinky cough Mommy"!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by