My 3 Chicks

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by jacqueline2214, Mar 1, 2013.

1. jacqueline2214

jacqueline2214 New Egg

Mar 1, 2013
    Hey everyone I just got 3 chick in this past month and I need help; I don't know what to look for to tell if it's a boy or a girl or what breed they are.
    My first chick I got on February 16, 2013 and it was 3 days old. I named it Tickie. Tickie is redish brown and yellowish. It has a orangey beak and legs with four toes.
    Here are some photos of Tickie. Around 2 weeks old in the photos.
    : [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The second chick i got on February 23, 2013 it was also 3 days old. I named it Ducky. Ducky is fluffy and has fluffy legs with four toes. It's legs are pinkish. It is all yellow. The beak is all yellow.
    Here are some photos of Ducky. More than 1 week old in the photos.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    The third chick I got on February 26,2013 and it was 5 days old. I named it Tuesday. Tuesday has is also fluffy and has fluffy cheeks, it is black with gray and brown. It has four toes and the legs are black mixed with gray. The beak is black and yellow.
    Here are some photos of Tuesday. More than 1 week old in the photos.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Here they are together.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Thank you for checking out my post and helping me out. :)

2. jacqueline2214

jacqueline2214 New Egg

Mar 1, 2013
    Do any of guys have a clue to what kind of breed they are?

3. ChucktheChick

ChucktheChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2012
    The coop
    Well to little to tell gender, but I was thinking Tickie might be sexlink, Ducky a silkie or Delaware, and Tuesday might be an Easter Egger! Just educated guesses!

1 person likes this.
  4. TXchickmum

TXchickmum Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    North Texas
    The first one does look a little like a sex-link. The last one looks like a bearded breed - agree that it may be an EE. I haven't a clue about the second one. They are adorable, though!

1 person likes this.
  5. my sunwolf

my sunwolf Chillin' With My Peeps

I agree with red sex link and Easter Egger for Tickie and Tuesday. What kind of comb does Ducky have? Could be a white Cochin.

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by