1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My 3 favorite things - my wolf, my chickens, my NKOTB

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by love-my-wolves, Oct 7, 2008.

1. love-my-wolves

love-my-wolves Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Front Royal, VA
    1. My wolf - Tonka
    [​IMG]

2. My chickens
    [​IMG]

3. My New Kids on the Block!!!!!
    [​IMG]

Went to the 10/02 concert in DC, and loved every second of it! The only way it would have been better would have been if I could have been to the meet & greet. I wanna go again, maybe the NJ or PA concert, if I have the money, and maybe get floor seats!!! [​IMG]

2. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

My future DIL is going to one of their concerts next month. [​IMG]

3. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    I'm having flashbacks of third grade slumber parties. [​IMG]

I like your rooster (he has the coolest face), but the New Kids... Well, "to each his own," as they say. [​IMG]

4. love-my-wolves

love-my-wolves Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Front Royal, VA
    Quote:Thanks, I love my roo too! And for the New Kids, well, I know not everyone likes them, but I was such a fan, and this was such an opportunity for me, my family was poor, poor, poor, and I was lucky to own their cassettes back in the day, so for me, this was Heaven!!! [​IMG] Just wanted to share..... [​IMG]

5. menageriemama

menageriemama Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2008
    Lake Nebagamon, WI
    [​IMG] Thanks for this great post!! You really made me smile, and the NKOTB pic took me back quite a few years...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by