1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My 3 tiny cochin frizzles :)

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by ttrjpbcz, Sep 24, 2008.

1. ttrjpbcz

ttrjpbcz Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2008
    PA
    [​IMG]
    red, white and black. The white one hasn't curled wings yet but the other two have so I am not sure about her....or him [​IMG]

And, a quick picture of Happy Feet. He is our Black Jersey Giant Baby Roo and I just love his face [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 24, 2008
  2. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    [​IMG] What adorable chicks!

3. verycherry

verycherry Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2008
    SC Arkansas
    Oh how cute!

I just got a black and a white female yesterday, but left a cute red male behind at the store. I already have a white silkie roo and I don't think they'd get a long. The silkie sometimes fights my 2 larger roosters, and sometimes even wins!

I almost went back for that red frizzle today, but then sanity finally won out. Now after seeing your pics, I want him again, lol!

Good luck with yours. [​IMG]

I love your giant too. They had some of those yesterday too, but I have about 30 chickens now, too many already. Do those eat a lot?

4. ttrjpbcz

ttrjpbcz Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2008
    PA
    I think they are big eaters, but they are big birds!! lol

We have about 30 also, I AM DONE for awhile now!! lol

5. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Cute, cute...We have a bantam mottled cochin chick that looks much like your australorp and we named it Mumble.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by