My 5000th post!! (A little late)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by chloezoebob101, Apr 9, 2012.

1. I just made my 5000th post like 90 posts ago!!

2. GoldenSparrow

GoldenSparrow Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2011
    Wow, 5,000 posts! nice job.

Quote: choezoebob101 Great signature!!! [​IMG]

3. Thank you! :)

4. cupman

cupman Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Portland, OR
    wait, so if I start believing in jesus I won't ever die?

5. Physically, yes. But when you do die, your soul goes to Heaven with Jesus, and you live forever there. You will walk in the streets of gold, praise Him, there will be no more mourning, you will be Joyful! You will be there forever and ever and ever!! It never ends, but if you choose to ignore him, and not believe that he died for you and your sins so that you could live forever with him, and be forgiven, you will have eternal death, with Satan. But he died for you!! But whats more, he rose again three days later, he came alive!![​IMG] If you would like to know more, just PM me!
    There is so much more!!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  6. GoldenSparrow

GoldenSparrow Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2011

Everyone sins, its in our nature.
    Sin separates us from God. Because of it, we cannot get to heaven. Jesus came down to earth to die on the cross in our place for all of our sins. He paid for us. So we can be free from sin and go to heaven to live forever with God. We are forgiven. Just like choezoebob101 said

Romans 10:9
    If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead you will be saved.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by