My American Bulldog

peeps7

Songster
12 Years
Aug 26, 2007
North Carolina
I was outside working in the garden, pulling up weeds and stuff like that, and my Bulldog started digging up weeds with me, lol. I would show him where a weed was and would say "get it" and he would paw it, amazingly they came up with just 1 or 2 paw swipes. Of course his paws weigh a ton a peice, lol. Anyways I took some pictures of him in the house today so ya'll could see him. His name is Emmitt.

MyPictures200.jpg

MyPictures199.jpg

WHAT a gorgeous boy! DH and I have been talking about them a lot. What's his temperament like? I've heard they can be a handful, but I don't know anyone that has one that I can get firsthand info. from. Also, does he drool? Thanks!

He is VERY sweet and he would destroy anybody who tried to mess with me in the wrong way. His temperment is GREAT, he loves kids. Yes, unfortunatly he drools ALL THE STINKING TIME!! lol, we keep a "wipe your face" towel on the floor in front of the t.v. He weighs about 105 pounds and he is still growing. American bulldogs grow until they are 2 years old and he is 1 1/2 years old. I highly reccomend American Bulldogs to you, Emmitt is one of the best dogs I have ever had.

What a smart and handsome guy! I have English Bulldogs and love your American Bulldog as well. One of my favorite bullies of all time was named Emmitt.

Emmitt is just a good name for bulldogs, lol. Our problem is he likes to wrestle with my 8lb poodle and thats not good for the poodle, lol. I'm hoping to get a rott soon, I want to get a big male and name him Doc.

Back
Top Bottom