My art and intro

Egg Rookie 2010

Songster
9 Years
Jun 21, 2010
North Idaho
Im new to this forum.....AND I have yet to have chickens on the property. Im waiting anxiously. They arrive Feb 3. I am an artist of sorts. Most of my "models" dont move around all fast like a chicken so I hope I can sit to sketch them. Here are a few sketches I like. And a question too: Should I just upload things I want to share to my page or post here? I havent made a page yet. I am glad to find a forum with other artists/crafts folks cause I really like to share but dont want to feel like Im tooting my own horn! I am an avid gardener, sew (mostly aprons for side $) I did mural work for years but now have small kids and I love to draw and paint. Anyone else?
61151_bird.jpg

61151_horse4.jpg

61151_horse1.jpg

Wow! Gorgeous work! and welcome to the forum!

You are definitely more than welcome to post your work here. I think more people would see it that way.

Ahhh...Becky....Mary....LOL! That avatar is wishful thinking, self fulfilling prophesy and positive reinforcement! My first chickies are coming and I ordered a "bouquet" of birds that I hope will give me such a pretty basket!

So dumb that Belt Hatchery is only a few miles from here but wont sell to me! They sell to two local feed stores but I CANT get the birds I wanted from them...they order like 2 types of birds and thats it. So I ordered from Ideal out of TX and am hoping for good luck.

Back
Top Bottom