My Awesome Chicken Pics !!!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by mdbokc, Jun 20, 2010.

1. mdbokc

mdbokc Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2009
    Oklahoma County, OK
    Hi I'm the DD of mdbokc [​IMG] Here are some of my chicken pics.we have 12 chickens they are so sweet!

[​IMG]

This is one of my favorite chickens her name is Nutty Buddy. I named her that because her feathers look like peanut butter.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is Hazelnut she is a very kind chicken, she nice to all the other chickens and never pecks the others.

[​IMG]

This is Ginger she is my favorite, she is also the alpha chicken. In this pic she is really happy after laying her egg.

[​IMG]

The chicken on the right is Ducky, I think she looks similar to Ginger and the always are together like BCF (best chicken friends)[​IMG]
    the other chicken is Carmel.

[​IMG]

This is Little Red she is the smallest out of all the chickens.

[​IMG]

Here is a beautiful flower in my garden, I think it is really pretty.

[​IMG]

Chickens just looking for bugs!

I hoped you liked my pics ! I just took them yesterday. Tell me what you think of them. [​IMG]

2. Roy Rooster

Roy Rooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2010
    Tennesee Smoky Mts.
    I love you pics of your chickens!! they are so cute. and I love the picture of the lily in your garden.
    I am an avid gardener as well. Chickens do a lot of good to the garden with the hunting and pecking
    they do, not to mention the poo they leave for you that feeds your plants. When I get my
    chickens next spring I am going to let them free range in my garden to hunt to for bugs
    and feed my plants.

[​IMG]

3. Jeeper1540

Jeeper1540 Chillin' With My Peeps

pretty hens! look like my Chicken Chloe, she was a Cinamon Queen too. Hazlenut looks the most like Chloe did

4. SmartyChick

SmartyChick An Official Milkmaid

Oct 19, 2009
    Sullivan County NY
    [​IMG] beautiful hens! I think Nutty Buddy, is gorgeous.

5. silkiechick236

silkiechick236 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Wonderful pics! Thanks for sharing [​IMG]

6. Ema

Ema Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2010
    N. Ontario CANADA
    AWESOME!!! I wish my desktop wasn't busted so I could upload pics of my little ones. this laptop doesn't have the software required for my camera to upload onto it :-( so thanks for sharing your pics. they are Precious!!![​IMG] Ohh I so do like the BCF term.

7. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

They're gorgeous! [​IMG] Your pics are beautiful, thanks for sharing. [​IMG]

8. Leia's Chickens

Leia's Chickens A Sunkissed Delight

Jun 20, 2010
    Oklahoma!
    I'm glad you like the pics !!! Thanx for taking time to look at them. [​IMG] P.S. I'm the one that put the pics up there I just used my dad's name instead of mine. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  9. flgardengirl

flgardengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2009
    Sunny side up :)
    Haha I have a chicken who looks just like your Ginger or is it Caramel (the one on the left of the photo) but her name is Ducky [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by