1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My babies are growing up, just as everyone else's...

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by fishnet1971, Jul 7, 2011.

1. here Peaches and Princess, now 12 weeks old... boo hoo... they are out of the peeps stage.

[​IMG]

and Sundance is looking ever so pretty!!! She's still a NUTCASE [​IMG]

[​IMG]

my EE Cassidy is such a flighty girl!

[​IMG]

2. Shikens!

Shikens! Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2011
    They are so pretty! I can't wait until mine grow up! I cannot wait until I hear my first "Bok".

3. ChickLover98

ChickLover98 The Chicken Princess

Apr 24, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    How pretty! What breed(s) are Peaches and Princess?

4. Princess and the Peach are White Cochins. My first time around with these four breeds. I have 8 RSL currently a year and a half old. The Cochins are so cuddly!!!!! the GLW is just the brave one! and Americana is very skittish.

5. Miyashi

Miyashi Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2011
    Gaylord, MI
    I loooove Peaches and Princess. I can't get over how sweet the faces are on white cochins. (Please say that's what they are....that's what they look like to me and I don't want to be dumb today...we've had enough of that!)
    xD

6. ThinkingChickens

ThinkingChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2011
    I couldn't wait to hear my first Bok Bok either until the girls started laying. Now I have three singing egg songs so loud I'm running out of the house going Shhhh, shhhh, shhhhh! Ha ha

7. Miyashi

Miyashi Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2011
    Gaylord, MI
    Quote:[​IMG]

8. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] i never get tired of the egg song... grrrrr

Yup, Peaches and Princess are white cochins. i luvvv them!!!!! they do EVERYTHING together. i would swear they were twins.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by