My Babies are growing!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by wanda047, Apr 9, 2009.

1. wanda047

wanda047 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2009
    Hardy, Arkansas
    I'm almost depressed! My little chicks will soon be ready to move outside and I'm really dreading it. No doubt I'll spend many sleepless nights, watching for predators and listening for the slightest sound of distress. I think I'm having empty nest syndrome... and my nest ain't empty yet! [​IMG]

I took them outside yesterday to visit their soon-to-be new home. They LIKED it! [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Jen4

Jen4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 7, 2008
    Munfordville, KY
    I know... I feel the same way alittle [​IMG] My chickies are only 2 weeks old but they are out growing their container we made for them... so I really need to move them to the coop soon. Theres just 1 problem... we havent even started the coop [​IMG] We are finished with the run. I've taken them outside the past 2 days to enjoy the sunshine and have lots of space to play.

Your chicks are very cute.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  3. Mandalina

Mandalina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2009
    Savannah,MO
    i am feeling the same way [​IMG]
    but your babies are cute!

4. ladeefire

ladeefire Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2009
    NH
    Quote:How funny, My DH and I are working so hard to get the coop done because the just under 4wk old chicks are WAY too big for their brooder at this point and hvae to go out to the coop that is not finished!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by