MY BABIES ARE HERE !!!!

Southerngirl

Songster
11 Years
Mar 25, 2008
Central Arkansas
smile.png
Got a call at 7:05 am to come pick up my babies from MM at the post office; all 82 of them !! We arrived and you could hear them chirping from the door. They needed me !! They are all healthy and running around. We received Dark Cornish, Buttercups, Crevecoeurs, Leghorns, Jumbo Cornish, Barred Rocks, and Black Giants. My Cackle Hatchery order should come in sometime today !!!! AAAAGGHH!! The waiting has been the hardest part. I have always raised chickens and never ordered from a hatchery, but after reading how everyone at this website (which is WONDERFUL I might add for a chicken lover!) has ordered babies and they arrive OK we tried it !!! I will post pics today or tomorrow.
lol.png

That's hilarious !!! I promise to post pics !!!! That sounds like alot of babies (which it is !!) but 50 of them we raise as meat birds and the others will be used as egg layers. The rest will be sold in the fall. I never keep more than I can take care of !!! The Crevecoeurs are listed as critical on the ALBC and I want to try and raise them. Not many people seem to know about them either.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom