My babies aren't babies anymore...5 months tomorrow! PICS!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by chickenlickin8, Nov 15, 2009.

1. chickenlickin8

chickenlickin8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    Valrico, Florida
    My Coop
    My baby girls have grown up so fast. I hatched them out on June 17th. I thought I would share a few pics of my 7 young ladies! They are teenagers right now and hand full! Always getting into trouble. Now if they would start laying..........waiting patiently! [​IMG]

This is "Big Bertha" a Jersey Giant!
    [​IMG]

This is "Roxy" She is my opera singer.....ha ha! When she clucks it sounds like a song.
    [​IMG]

This is "Reba" She is a sweety and loves to be held.
    [​IMG]

This is "Ducky" She is my little cry baby! The other girls try to play with her and she starts crying and jumps in my arms.
    [​IMG]

This is "Babs" I call her my "Grumpy Old Lady" even she is only 5 months ols! She looks mad and when she clucks it sounds like she is grumbling under her breath like an old woman...ha ha!
    [​IMG]

This is "Betty" She is my princess that can do no wrong...she is perfect! Ha ha!
    [​IMG]

This is "Shyla" She is vry shy and you can't get to close to her. She is a pretty girl!
    [​IMG]

2. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    Your girls are pretty!!! [​IMG]

3. ChickenCharmer

ChickenCharmer Chillin' With My Peeps

What a lovely flock! Ducky is so cute!

4. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    So I guess you've started getting eggs too!?!?

Congrats!

5. hen-thusiast

hen-thusiast Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    Utah
    They are beautiful! We have one that looks just like Ducky, only ours just does her own thing.

6. chickenlickin8

chickenlickin8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    Valrico, Florida
    My Coop
    Thanks everyone! My girls are spoiled rotten...since day one! Now I really would like an egg from them. Their combs and wattles are growing fast and bright red. Do you think they will lay soon?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by