Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by pattee, May 4, 2008.
To Post Photos:
1. Upload your photo to a photo hosting site and resize it for the message board (640x480 or smaller).
2. Copy the URL for the photo and paste it in your message.
3. Highlight the URL in your message, then click on "Img" button above the message. Your URL will be wrapped by two image tags and will look like this:
4. Use "Preview" button to check the picture before submitting.
How To Post Pictures From Photobucket:
1) Login to your account
2) Copy the "IMG CODE" (as seen in the 3rd option in the image below).
3) Paste the code as-is into your forum post. You do NOT need to use the Img tags as they are already included from Photobucket.
WOW these are big pictures ~Sorry!
Beautiful!!! The pics are great, I love how detailed they are!
I can't wait till my chick arrive (5/13)
They are all so cute That little grey striped guy is so pretty! Do you know what breed he is? I'm loving the 'do on that little crested guy... almost looks more like a mohawk than a poof, that's too cute!