My babies! The sweetest birds ever~ My Buff's!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by tiffanyg2, Apr 26, 2011.

1. tiffanyg2

tiffanyg2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2011
    SC
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] This is when we first brought them home~ just a few days old!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Fun with the dogs!!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] They just love having fun!

[​IMG][​IMG] My brother and sister-n-law getting a little bit of chicken LoVe!!

2. Turkeyrangler

Turkeyrangler Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2010
    By Lake Superior
    looks like fun. Glad you have good chick friendly dogs.

3. mycutekitties

mycutekitties Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2009
    Modesto, California
    The pic with the chicks on the dog is very cute!

4. gfcm

gfcm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2011
    Florissant
    So dang adorable! You aren't helping my problem with chicken math! I just recently got 31 and then decided I really wanted Buffs. Then you go and post this....lol

5. Jen4

Jen4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 7, 2008
    Munfordville, KY
    Nice pics. BO were my very 1st chickies. My uncle bought me 26 chicks spring of 2009, I still have about 1/2 of them [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2011
  6. tiffanyg2

Apr 26, 2011
    SC
    Quote:Haha- oops sorry~ Now that I discovered what chicken math is~ apparently I have a problem to!!!! They are cute~ love to watch them play in the yard and I especially love it when they all come running up to me all excited when I come out to see them!! So you have 31 and none are Buff's??? Did you go out and buy any yet!?? There so sweet! [​IMG]

7. tiffanyg2

Apr 26, 2011
    SC
    Quote:There are a bunch of sweeties!! I'm glad you still have some [​IMG]

8. tiffanyg2

Apr 26, 2011
    SC
    Quote:LOl I died laughing when they jumped on his back his expression went from... HUH [​IMG] and then... what [​IMG] and then [​IMG] and then jumped up to move!! For a brief moment the chickens got a ride [​IMG] ! That was just awesome~ gOOd Times!

Last edited: May 12, 2011
  9. andrew6d9

andrew6d9 Chillin' With My Peeps

i love buff orpingtons. [​IMG]

10. gfcm

gfcm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2011
    Florissant
    Quote:Haha- oops sorry~ Now that I discovered what chicken math is~ apparently I have a problem to!!!! They are cute~ love to watch them play in the yard and I especially love it when they all come running up to me all excited when I come out to see them!! So you have 31 and none are Buff's??? Did you go out and buy any yet!?? There so sweet! [​IMG]

Not yet! [​IMG] I was hoping after this hatch to be able to hatch some of those. This incubator is wonky though. (Sigh) We'll see how it goes, and then I'll make changes accordingly before I try.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by