My baby orpie hatch

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by hinkjc, Nov 11, 2008.

1. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Not bad... 7 out of 8 eggs hatched, considering my bators have been shut down for several months. A dear friend ordered some new peeps and I get to enjoy them for a day till she picks them up tomorrow. Enjoy them with me! [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jody

2. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Awwwwwwwww!! I miss my babies being that small! I can't wait to get a broody in the spring. [​IMG]

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Those BO's are soooo cute when they are that little. Then their butts are cute when they are grown [​IMG]

4. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Darling! Although I have to admit when I saw the title of this post I thought it was going to be the first lavender babies [​IMG]

5. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    How sweet! Your little buff babies are the cutest and sweetest little chicks. Thanks so much for sharing! [​IMG]

6. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Cute fluffy butts!

7. nhnanna

nhnanna Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2008
    The chicken coop
    cutie pies [​IMG]

8. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

How sweet! Jody, Nugget is laying almost every day now. Her eggs are getting larger already, too. She is a beauty, like all your others.

9. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Thanks everyone! They are such cutie pies, I had to share some pics of them. I love how they chirp to me when I talk to them. So cute!

Shellie - I am the worst picture taker on earth..I was tempted to call you to get me some good pics. lol

sara - they're coming soon [​IMG] I can't wait! At least those babies, I will get to enjoy for a while. [​IMG]

Cyn - I love seeing pics of Nugget..you must post more of her. [​IMG]

10. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    I want to see the lav babies when they hatch !!! I need to buy something from you so I have an excuse to come visit and see the rest of those birds. I can drive in a few months so I will be making the rounds I am right in the middle of you sara, and Missprissy. I will have lavender ameraucana, blue orphs, and something from you buy middle of summer I am sure [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by