My baby Parrots - 6 total

Discussion in 'Caged Birds - Finches, Canaries, Cockatiels, Parro' started by texascowboy1979, Sep 29, 2010.

1. texascowboy1979

texascowboy1979 Chillin' With My Peeps

I thought I posted this on this site, but cant find it, so the only thing I can come up with is that I posted it on a different forum. here are my babies.

Vosmaeri Eclectus - RUBY, about 9 weeks old
    [​IMG]

Blue & Gold female not sure on age
    [​IMG]

Camelot 1 & 2, both males
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Camelot 3 & 4, larger one is female, the smaller male is not shown
    [​IMG]

2. txcarl1258

txcarl1258 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2010
    Pleasanton
    Love the eclectus, always wanted one, but knew it wasn't possible. I used to breed and hand feed cockatiels. I don't know how you do it with the large ones! LOL The small ones were bad enough when I had more than 3 at a time.

3. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

[​IMG] They're gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing! [​IMG] [​IMG] I love parrots. Enjoy! [​IMG]

4. texascowboy1979

texascowboy1979 Chillin' With My Peeps

to me its easyer with the large ones. They are quite tame and easy to handle. its the adults that you have to worry about. My Baby Blue and Gold trys to get out of her box when its feeding time. its really cute, she's on a mission for dinner. Ive been wanting to get video of cute bird things, but It never happens when Im ready. I pretty much have to have the camera on all day at all sites and location just to get that million dollar shot.

5. ra

ra Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2009
    Arkansas
    I love them!!!!![​IMG]

6. NoelTate

NoelTate Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2008
    Mobile, AL
    What beautiful birds! I have my elderly parents with me, and mom has always wanted a macaw. Once I get the enclosed porch put on the house, I am going to get her one.

7. bagendhens

bagendhens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Outside the Boundries
    thats alot of babies lol. you must be super busy...

i just have 1 and hes a 24/7 attention seeker even now hes starting to wean lol

8. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Wow.. those Camelots are beautiful!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by