My baby quail pics!!!

SilkieMomPoof

Songster
7 Years
Apr 22, 2013
So, I know you all have babies of your own and are probably not interested in seeing mine, but i just had to post a picture of some of my newly hatched babies!
jumpy.gif
they just hatched this morning and are the cutest things ever!
love.gif
hope you enjoy!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I love the "irony" of the photo.... as chicks, they get their photo taken on the dining room table... and in 6 or 7 weeks, they'll be on a plate on the dining room table.
lau.gif

lol!
lol.png
Actually, we are going to keep them just for their music (which they are already making a lot of!) so we don't really plan on eating any of them.
wee.gif

Last edited:
Yeah! It was a REALLY HARD photo shoot! i have a problem though. every time I walk away from them they cry really loudly and then when I come back they just fall a asleep. But the second i leave it's, "CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP!!!!!!" I come back and they are all scattered and running around like crazy. But as soon as they hear my voice, they huddle up and take a nap! It's adorable, but kinda annoying since they've been at it all night, and they want me to stay with them. I can hear them now. from the upstairs. SOOOO LOUD!!!

Back
Top Bottom