My babys growing up! Updates frequent!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by ilikehorses2, Oct 15, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    One day old!

1st day...

Doing well I just hatched out of my egg and kinda clumsy. I just can't stay up! I'm so tired, all that work getting out that egg... Mommy is so proud! I am waiting to see if any siblings hatched. Someone is calling me Jellybeans?[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. 2nd day...

Woke up and wandered around the nest... Bad idea I almost fell out. Got my first drink and ate some. Someone Came and took my mommy and put me in a cage! I was lonely for 1 minute and I thought mommy was leaving me. I'm happy again someone put me in with mommy. I'm in a care now... Going to my new home!
    My new owner is ilikehorses2! MY mommy is not too happy right now... She was trying to attack ilikehorses2! I soon got used too ilikehorses2 and was letting her hold me. Time to sleep![​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  3. 3rd day...

I just woke up and mommy was not paying attention to me so I started pecking her... She got angry and schreeched. Then she called me back under her wing because ilikehorses2's brother was coming out. I didn't want to go uder her wing so I went to the corner of the cage. I still love my mommy and my mommy loves me.ilikehorses2's brother picked me up and I went to the bathroom in his hands. You should of heard him scream! After that ilikehorses came out and I fell asleep in her hand. Mommy likes ilikehorses2 now and will come over to see her. Now mommy attackes ilikehorses2's brother. It is very funny to see him scream and run away! I really like my new home. Time to sleep!1[​IMG]

4. 4th day...

I am doing well my newest thing is pecking my mom so she gets mad.[​IMG]

5. 5th Day...

Guess what I learned today! If I peck at the ground and clear away dirt with my feet I can find food! Still learning how to keep my balance doing that. I fall over![​IMG]

6. 6th Day...

I love to climb on top of mommy and get rides![​IMG]

7. 7th Day...

I come when I am called now! I am not scaired of ilikehorses2 anymore![​IMG]

8. 8th day...

I decided to peck ilikehorses2's dog and scaired her half to death. It was funny to see her run into the house with her tail under her legs and hide![​IMG]

9. 9th day...

Normal day nothing new.[​IMG]

10. 10th day...

ilikehorses2 took me and me mom outside. That only lasted 7 minutes because ilikehorses2's brother came outside and is like " Mom ilikehorses2 has her chickens out![​IMG]" So of course ilikehorses2 is in trouble now. Then ilikehorses2's brother says " put that chicken inside right now![​IMG]" So ilikehorses2 took us back inside.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by