my bantam cochins today

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by kelliepulido, Dec 20, 2010.

1. kelliepulido

kelliepulido Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2008
    st.john's mi
    these babies are about 3=4m I think they all bantams lots of them frizzles,silkies and sizzles[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Awwww too cute. [​IMG]

Writes cochins down as another breed I'm gonna put in the bator, soon as I get up the nerve to use it.

3. serendipityfarm

serendipityfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2010
    Connecticut
    I love the frizzle in the first pic! Is it a blue?
    So cute!

4. kelliepulido

kelliepulido Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2008
    st.john's mi
    thanks yes I have 3 of those blue ones that are all frizzled the other 2 are even nicer colored

5. serendipityfarm

serendipityfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2010
    Connecticut
    Quote:If you do, maybe you won't be "Broody Challenged" anymore [​IMG] I'm at my wits end w/my 2 broody banty cochins, sitting on nuthin'... Grrrrrr [​IMG]

6. Nodaksnakelover

Nodaksnakelover Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2010
    North Dakota
    I also love the first picture of the blue frizzled cochin! Cute!

7. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

SO nice to see frizzled cochins. I have one in the brooder now with a slew of other chicks. Unfortunately, it's a roo. Oh well. I haven't gotten rid of any of my other roos, so he'll still have a good home. I was just hoping to have eggs from one. He was the only one to hatch from 10 eggs from that breeder. He sure is cute, though.

There's another roo or two in the brooder (this is a ginormous brooder, by the way) and one of the other roos is The King of the Brooder. The frizzled roo is #2.

I have a variety of breeds, some LF, some bantams. All different kinds, very few duplicate breeds. Although I do have five BOs in there....

Yours are really nice! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by