1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My bantams are older now, can anyone tell what they are yet?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by mama24, Jun 7, 2011.

1. mama24

mama24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2010
    GSO, NC
    [​IMG] This one is too big to be a Dutch. I thought she was an OEGB for a while, but she has white earlobes! What could she be? Possibly a golden phoenix???
    [​IMG]

These 2 guys are really sweet. I was told they were Dutch, and they do have white earlobes, so I think that must be right! The bbr (are they called that color in Dutch, too? What color would you call him?) is definitely and obviously a boy. The other more silver and black w/ some red speckles (what color is that??) just sprouted that comb recently. I guess he's a boy, but i"m still holding onto a sliver of hope he's a girl! They're the same age! Over 2 mos old, maybe 10 weeks?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Pokey has to get in on the action! She's such an attention hog! I think she's a splash bantam Andalusian, but I can't get confirmation from anyone. [​IMG] lol. According to TSC, they all came from Mt Healthy, but they won't answer my emails!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. greenbird

greenbird Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2011
    The first one looks to be a golden Phoenix pullet to me.

3. mama24

mama24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2010
    GSO, NC
  4. lizage

lizage Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2011
    No clue, but they're gorgeous!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by