1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My Barnevelder eggs hatched last night!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Creed Bennett, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Creed Bennett

Creed Bennett Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2011
    Western Kentucky
    I set 7 shipped eggs in my Brinsea Mini Advance and 6 of them hatched. I love this incubator! This was my first try with shipped eggs. Turned out pretty good.

[​IMG]

2. Melissa Rose

Melissa Rose Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Yeah for chicklets [​IMG] I've been wanting some Barnevelders! Did you buy them here [​IMG][​IMG]

3. Creed Bennett

Aug 25, 2011
    Western Kentucky
    Yes. I got the eggs from rockinpaints in the classified section.

4. Melissa Rose

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    Nellie is AWESOME [​IMG][​IMG]. I have some of her Blue Black and Splash Ameraucanas incubating now! I also just hatched some lovely lavs and lemon and blue orps from her [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]!!! I think I might be getting some Barnevelders from her soon and some of her Mottled Javas! She has the most beautiful chicklets and her shipping and packing is just so very devine [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. Creed Bennett

Aug 25, 2011
    Western Kentucky
    Yes, I am completely satisfied with our transaction and will be a repeat customer. I'm needing some blue egg layers next.

6. Melissa Rose

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    The first eggs I was ever able to hatch properly were Nellies Ameraucanas [​IMG][​IMG]!!! I have 5 pullets that are just about to start laying [​IMG][​IMG]!!! 4 Black and 1 Splash and they are my favorite bearded ladies. I sell a lot of chicklets but I will never sell them [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]I'm hoping for a roo for them to hatch out of the batch I am incubating now [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. laredo

laredo Out Of The Brooder

Dec 2, 2011
    this is creed's wife. anybody know the number for the intervention tv show? just kidding, congrats honey! now get to building a new coop.....

8. Melissa Rose

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas

If you find it pleeeeease don't give it to my sweet hubby [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by