My bator is full!~Silkie eggs for sale~ PA SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenlynn4, Oct 25, 2007.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Well, thanks to Melanie and the lost eggs that are now growing, and her sending replacement eggs that should be here today, My bators are FULL! So heres your chance. I have 6+ eggs (I always include extras) for $18.00 includes Priority shipping with delivery conformation. If you have a color preference please let me know and I will see what I can do. I have mostly eggs from my black blue splash pen and my buff pen now. The whites are slow as well as the partridge and cuckoo, but I can try to accomodate color choice. Orders will be filled in the order that they are received. Thanks you all! JEN

I forgot to add that paypal goes to: [email protected] Thanks! JEN

THIS OFFER IS NOW CLOSED

Last edited: Oct 31, 2007
  2. Hi Jenn! I find myself without a blue/splash roo yet again. Seems like every time I get what looks to be a 'nice one' up to mating age, tragedy strikes [​IMG]

I'd like to get some blue / black / splash eggs if they are still available.

I'll email you.
    Thanks,
    Lisa

3. Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2007
    Naples, Florida
    Let me know when your partridge and cuckoo's are laying I'm wanting those colors.

4. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    I may be able to put together a collection of partridge and cuckoo. Let me see what I get today. And as for the bbs eggs, I have plenty! JEN

5. BantyChickMom

BantyChickMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2007
    Henderson, NC
    jenlynn4,
    I am very interested in some buff and white silkies.
    Let me know what you have available.
    If you have buff now, I'll be glad to take some of those off your hands and wait a little while on the white

Thanks!!

Edited to add

I have eggs in the bator right now so I won't be ready for about 2 weeks!
    If you would have both buff and white then, that would be even better to get them at the same time.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2007
  6. Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies

Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    NY
    Hey Jen email me I still need Splash and I have decieded I would love to hatch a couple Cuckoo.
    I have the wood to build a new pen that will hold an adult quad.

I'd be thrilled with an 8 pack mix.

7. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    E mail sent Mel. Give me a call! [​IMG]

8. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    If I pay for them can you send some buffs and blacks to a friend of mine? I'll give you their address. I want to surprise her. [​IMG] I will e-mail you anyway.

9. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Yes thats no problem at all. Just that I dont have my blacks separated any more. so they would have to be buff and black/blue/splash. If thats ok. JEN

10. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Okay sent payment [​IMG] and paypal should let you print out her address.
    Do you know when they will be shipped so I can I let her know to keep an eye out?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by