My bator is full!~Silkie eggs for sale~ PA SOLD

Yes I got it. Sent you one back. Your eggs will go out in the morning!
big_smile.png

Hi Jen,

I sent you a couple messages privately seeking partridge silkie eggs. I know this special may no longer be available, and that's fine, but I'd still be interested in buying some eggs at your regular rate (whatever that is
smile.png
) if you do have any available. I'm also interested in a few Cochin eggs. Please let me know whether partridge eggs are a possibility. I'd also be interested in some buff silkies.

Thank you,

Laura

I sent you an E mail back. It basiclly said: the partridge are not laying now. I only get 1 egg a day from them. So I couldnt fill an order of just partridge. I do have cochin eggs though. If you wanted a mix color order I can do that. I could get as many partridge as they give me and put them with buff and blue/splash also. If you want 6 cochin eggs and 6 silkie eggs the total will be $35.00. Payment by paypal to:
[email protected]

Please let me know if you are interrested or not. Thanks JEN

I just sent you Paypal, Jen. Thank you! I'm going to send you another email privately with my P.O. Box info. I think it's a safer bet to send there than to my street address, because the post office will automatically hold the eggs when they go to my P.O. Box. Sorry about not receiving your original email - I've been having a lot of trouble with msgs winding up in my bulk folder.

Best,
Laura

Back
Top Bottom