My beautiful 1 year old Polish rooster needs a new home! Atlanta ga. and an adorable cochin bantam r

LaceySilkieLove

Chirping
10 Years
Jul 18, 2012
Atlanta GA
I have a beautiful and very nice non agressive polish rooster that I cant keep due to sound ordinances in Atlanta. He is friendly and has an awesome hairdoo. He is creem collored with tall reddish feathers on his head and is about a year old. Very unique looking! I have pictures just let me know if your interested!. Free to a good home.
I also have a really cool little cochin bantam rooster in need of a new home. He is black with white tipped feathers arround his neck and a green tail. He would be great to protect a group of laying hens. He is small and not very noisy.
Please let me know if you want one! If for any reason you cannot keep him I will take him back at any point. He is such a great rooster with a nice personality and I'll really miss him. If you want to foster him I would also be greatfull and would get him back in a year or so. But I understand we get attatched to our chickens so thats probably wishfull thinking.
Thanks for considering! If your interested, please reply with any questions and we will work somrthing out.

They need new homes because one of our neighbors is moving out and their realestate agent doesnt want to have to sell a house with a noisy roo next door :( oh well I was afraid of something like that. Although most of my neighbors will be really sad to see him go. I need to have him in a new home by the end of the week or soon after. Hopefully moving outside the city soon!

Again, thanks!

.quote name="Kdt1961" url="/t/771467/my-beautiful-1-year-old-polish-rooster-needs-a-new-home-atlanta-ga-and-an-adorable-cochin-bantam-roo#post_11033210"]What variety of Polish rooster is he?  Is he standard or Bantam?  Do you have any pictures of the birds?
Thanks!
[/quote]

I unfortunately have no idea what variety of Polish rooster he is but I he is small for a rooster so he may be a bantam. I do have some lovely pictures. I will try to post them but I dont see a way to do that here.... If I cant I could send a couple pictures directly to you if you like.

Back
Top Bottom