My Bengal babies.

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Naamahbengals, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Naamahbengals

Naamahbengals Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2013
    Just showing off my Bengal babies. :) These are just some of them... we breed Bengals. That dark color is called 'Charcoal' which has just this year been proven by UCDavis Vet lab to be a wild-gene new color. Rosettes (leopard markings instead of just spots) are very rare in Bengals so we are proud of this boy!

Yes, they hare hybrids, and no, they don't act like crazy wildcats. :p They are just a tad smarter than your average housecat... which means a tad bit more mischief, in my opinion, lol!

And since someone asked... yep, I'd be willing to trade a bengal kitten for rare breed chickens, if they would work with my program or flock. :) (Just be aware, if you're not near San Diego, that shipping a cat is more expensive than shipping a bird!)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (Marble patterned Bengal!)

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    nice ! i especially like the marble one. its like you have to take your finger and start at one point and trace your line to the end.lol do you remember those puzzles? like get to grannys house from point a to point b ?or help the chicken find the feed.[​IMG]

3. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Beautiful cats! I love the second one! How many do you have?

4. Naamahbengals

Naamahbengals Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2013
    I have... lets see. 8 Adults, but 3 of them are available, plus 1 older kitten currently. (It's not litter season yet.)

5. fowl farm

fowl farm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2012
    Beautiful! They're one of my "dream pets".

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by