MY BIRDS WERE STOLEN!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Rosecomb-Ryan, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Rosecomb-Ryan

Rosecomb-Ryan East Indie Crazed

Apr 12, 2008
    Sacramento CA
    Hello,
    At the PPBA show my Partner and I showed 4 Black cochin hens as well as many other birds I was was watering all my birds, Meanwhile my partner was feeding all of our birds . Someone was talking with him and wanted to show him somthing in the other show room. My partner went....
    By the time my partner got back all 4 of our cochins were stolen. If anyone went to the PPBA show in Stockton CA and seen anything supsecious please tell me they were stolen today around 9am. All we want is to get our hens back they are our whole line that we have had for years but now they are gone...our whole line just like that.

Thanks for any leads
    Ryan

2. Omran

Omran Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2008
    Bagdad KY
    Man oh man I am really sorry to hear that' what on earth people think?

3. wingnut1

wingnut1 Crazy Bird Lady

so sorry to hear this.... how sad for you... best wishes for the return of your beautiful birds.... [​IMG]

4. Chirpy

Chirpy Balderdash

May 24, 2007
    Colorado
    I am so sorry, there are some really lousy people in this world. I really hope you get your chickens back.

5. Birch Run Farm

Birch Run Farm Biddy up!

Sep 5, 2008
    VERMONT
    File a police report. I am assuming you notified the show officials. What a shame people cannot be trusted even at a poultry show. I hope you get your birds back.

6. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    OH MAN! That is just insane! you would think someone would have seen something. I sure hope you find them! Good luck! I just can't believe someone would have the nerve to do that!

7. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    Makes you wonder if the person your partner was talking to was working with someone and lured you partner away so someone else could take them. [​IMG]

8. brooster

brooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    So i take it it was set up, gettin ghtem to the other show room. Go to every up comming show! they will probably show up at one! [​IMG]

9. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

wow. that really stinks. I hope you recover your birds & the thieves are caught & punished to the full extent allowed by law. *and then some... [​IMG] * so sorry.

10. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Might there have been security cameras running?

Just hoping for you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by