My birthday present!

Southern28Chick

Flew The Coop
12 Years
Apr 16, 2007
This is not chicken related but it is about ME so this is the right section for it to be in.

It's REALLY swollen but it'll be nice when the swelling goes down:

DSC00617.jpg

DSC00618.jpg

Quote:
It doesn't have a meaning. Is it supposed to?? Thanks on the happy birthday!

Edited: It's just art. It doesn't really need to have a meaning to mean anything to me.

Last edited:
:Dpretty cool does it have any meaning or did you just like it? I have a tattoo behind my ear of my last name in cursive and will be getting a flower back piece soon. I really like tattoo's and my bil is a tattoo artist so I get them pretty cheap.

Happy Birthday! Verry Pretty. Does it have some special meaning??

Sorry we must have been typing at the same time!! I just asked because Tatoos are often very personal and have personal meanings behind them. I have a vine tatoo on my back and hidden in the vines are the first initials of my kids names...Z T G and B!

Last edited:
My first post came across rude, I went back and read it, sorry I sure did not mean to sound rude. I just thought it looked like one of those Indian wedding tattoos. I thought there would be a good story behind it. It is pretty. I bet your chickens are going to try and peck it, better keep it out of reach. They love to peck my wedding ring and one got me on the ear, OUCH.
lau.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I'm half native so I try to keep my tattoos tribal. I thought about my chickens. I'm going to keep it wrapped up until it heals when I'm out with them.

I agree if you are gonna put it on your body forever it should be something uniqe to you. Everyone always has the same ol things. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
thchicken.gif

Back
Top Bottom