My Black tailed white japanese moved in with baby blue cochins!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by baldie, Oct 24, 2008.

1. baldie

baldie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    Okay, so for the past couple of days I haven't been getting any eggs from Long Duck Dong (from the movie Sixteen Candles) she is my smallest pullet. She is almost 24 wks now and has been laying almost an egg a day. Today, I went in the coop and she was in with my blue cochins (they have a seperate pen in the coop, there is a small opening only they can fit thru, well them and Long Duck Dong) anyway, she has now laid 2 eggs in there. Thats why I couldn't find them. They get along great, so I am gonna let it be. I thought it was pretty funny though. She just moves in and takes over their little roost and stuff. Maybe she can show them the ropes and who to stay away from!!![​IMG]
    You can kind of see her white body on the roost

2. austinhart123

austinhart123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Los Angeles CA
    do u have any black tailed japenese females for sale? i would definantly buy one from you or if you know anyone who does ......pm me

3. baldie

baldie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    I don't sorry. They are something, I was supposed to have 2 but one died the day I recieved them. Chrissie

4. austinhart123

austinhart123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Los Angeles CA
    darn, i cant find anyone with adults ive asked aound here and noone answered my posts, i guess i will fid one somehow

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by