My Blue Giants are HOME!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ttrjpbcz, Sep 18, 2008.

1. ttrjpbcz

ttrjpbcz Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2008
    PA
    Finally, we can actually see and hold them!!! These are from Maria Hall, who was so awesome to work with!! We have a little girl and little boy [​IMG]
    In their awkward dino stage, but still beautiful to mama!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Are they not just darling????? I am in love! Now I need to name them [​IMG][​IMG]

2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

How beautiful! Congratulations.

3. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    My gosh, they are lovely. We don't appear to have the breed here in the UK, but as they are at their "dino" stage whatabout Rex for the boy.......? can't think of anything at the moment for the darling girl. But am jealous!

4. ttrjpbcz

Jun 30, 2008
    PA
    Quote:That is a great name for him!!! thank you!!![​IMG]

5. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

I can tell they are going to be amazing looking in a few months. Keep us updated with pics, I love blue giants!

6. ChickyPooh

ChickyPooh Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2008
    South GA
    I love my black giant hen and crosses. My hens name is Beth, I give all my chickens people names.

7. coolchickens

coolchickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh I just love them! They are beautiful! I have wanted a Giant Jersey for a long time now. My blu cochin hen just hatched her 1st egg, 3 more to go, and I am thinking about sneaking a couple of Jersey Giants under her as the feed store told me they just got some pullets in today, 1 day old. After seeing your's, I want some!!!! Sharon

8. ChickyPooh

ChickyPooh Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2008
    South GA
    They are VERY personable, you NEED to get some LOL.

9. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    Just look that those FEET! [​IMG] So cute! They'll be gorgeous fowls when they get big.

10. ttrjpbcz

Jun 30, 2008
    PA
    I got them at about 6 weeks old, they hatched Aug 3rd. So they are in their teenage awkward stage I think. they are thin and feathered in some areas and bald in others [​IMG] But they are my sweet babies even if they look like goofy dinosaur babys at the moment! lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by