My blue orp roo...difference in one month PICS

Poulets De Cajun

Crowing
11 Years
Jun 14, 2008
Houston MetroMess, Texas
I have become SUCH an avid fan of blue birds. When I first started, my to favorite colors were black and buff. The black has quickly been replaced by the blue, and I really enjoy the color. Your boy is looking good! What a difference a month has made.

Hangin Wit My Peeps

AutumnBreezeChickens.com
11 Years
Apr 20, 2008
Birnamwood, Wisconsin
I like the one on the right in the first pic. He's a cutie.

Thank you!

Blue is my all time favorite too! Miss Prissy these are the cutest orps ever
I am so very happy with them. And he is very nice too
He's a little shy yet but were working on that with him. Lexie doesn't scream as bad as she used to when we pick her up either. Oh, she was a loud mouth for sure!
The neighbors thought their dog was over attacking chickens...they heard her way over to their house when I picked her up once
She sure is a drama queen. We just love them so much. I think they are everyone's new favs

CityClucks

The Center of a 50 Mile Radius
10 Years
Jan 31, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Beautiful! I must tell you that the Blue Orps and Speckled Sussex cluck's I've seen from all of you are making me consider hatching my own! I'll be making note of you who post these wonderful photos....if/when my hens go broody you may be getting requests from me to buy eggs! Simply wonderful birds you have!

CityClucks

The Center of a 50 Mile Radius
10 Years
Jan 31, 2009
Tulsa, OK
I knew it! MissPrissy is one of the notorious kingpins of the chicken cartel that fuels my addiction - as well as speckledhen, rodriguezpoultry - and too many others to name! Because of these people I want to make my own incubator, breed my own flock, and get show quality birds. And to think I used to believe I could live quite happily without clucks...

Top Bottom